Friday, January 16, 2009

Brand New BLOG!

Hello friends and family! We are hoping to keep this blog updated pretty well with fun posts and events :) As everyone reading this probably knows... we got married last August and just spent our first "married" Christmas together! We have a Pomeranian named Bear, although Bryan insists that he is my dog - but once you are married, what's "mine" becomes "ours", right? ;) He is definitely the cutest dog in the world and I dare anyone to try to prove me wrong once you meet him.
(See?)

Bryan is currently substitute teaching and working toward his teaching certification to teach Speech at the high school level, and I am working for my dad who is doing laser therapy for pain - check out our website (that I TOTALLY made).

Bryan has begun a movie review blog as well, and there's a link on the right side of this page if you'd like to view it. I also have a website for my art, which is on the right side of this page as well.

Thanks for visiting, and check back every now and then for new posts! I think there's a way to send an e-mail to you when we post a new entry, but I'll have to check on that. Let us know if you'd like to be included in the e-mail (once I figure out how to do it)!

Meg

5 comments:

  1. bear is definitely the best pomeranian i've ever met..

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I was in your apartment complex on Thursday hanging out with my friend Sarah. It was kinda late when I left though so I didn't know if I should have stopped by. Things soujd like they are going well for you! I am excited to hear about life in Bryan and Meg world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog!! more info about Bryan and less about Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about...... Bryan's a turd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,Aunt Meg!!!! Its me, Peyton! I made a blog!!!

    ReplyDelete