Friday, April 17, 2009

BUNS

SO, as I mentioned before, I've been looking at some graphic design contests to enter for fun. Wellll, I've entered a logo designing contest for a new eco-friendly, trendy, upscale burger place called "Buns" opening in Seattle and I'm a finalist! Here's my design:
I'm so stoked that someone liked my idea! There were a total of 360 entries from 42 countries, so that's kinda cool. They said they will announce a winner by April 30, and they will post all the entries on this site soon: http://bunsburger.com/branding/
(if you check there now, you will see my name by #91 :P)

Also, in Bryan and Meg news, Bryan is looking to find a job waiting tables for the summer, and then in the fall he will be student teaching/waiting tables. We aren't sure which school he will be at, but we'll let you know! He's also gotten to work on his music a lot with a sweet keyboard we just got from craigslist! I'm scheduled to get surgery on my foot to remove a bone that has broken loose from ligament. While surgery isn't pleasant to think about, I'm VERY excited to have my foot stop hurting! That will be in the beginning of May. Since we were planning a trip for that time, alas, we will have to reschedule our world travels to a later date. :D

Meg

3 comments:

  1. Meaghan!! I was so happy to see that you have a blog. We can be blog friends now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your's is really good, not tacky like most of the other ones. But the ones with butt cracks and cow butts are funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meaghan, Marie and I are so proud of you. Very good.

    ReplyDelete