Monday, September 21, 2009

Cloudy witha Chance of...oh wait, it's not cloudy.

Since it FINALLY cleared up for a change, here is a picture of our house! We are not fans of the blue, mind you, but it is far to hot/rainy to do anything about that right now. Plus we spent all our money painting the inside (pictures when we finish, I promise).
If you haven't been out yet, we will try to have a party soon. All of the houses in the neighborhood are similar looking, i.e. wood-like with porches. I'm sad to say that there are some that are cuter than ours...but it's what's on the inside that matters most, not the outside. That's what I try to tell myself. :) We really do love this house. I'm not sure if it's the house itself, the location, or simply living in a house that we love the most. Maybe it's a combination of the three.

As I said last post, cake season has begun. Last weekend I made bulldog pupcakes for Aunt Sherry's big 5-0:

Happy birthday Aunt Sherry! This next week we have a birthday, but no party. To make a cake or not to make a cake, that is the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment