Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Baby Shower Round 2

We had Mylo-Party Part Deux this last weekend hosted by Kim, Brianna, and Michelle. 'Twas a feat of Hoskins Awesomeness (Hosksomeness? Aweskinsness?). I have to admit, baby showers usually make me nervous. I don't like cheesy games or awkward social interaction, both of which are typically par for the course during a baby shower. I have to thank both the Hoskins' who threw this party (yay for no cheesy games and minimal belly touching!) and my aunts who threw my side of the family's shower for really listening to what Bryan and I were hoping for - a laid back coed gathering with family and friends. After all, baby showers aren't just for women anymore! So THANKS! :)

At this party we had a couple of present-opening helpers: 
At one point Hannah said "It's another baby thing!" I'm not sure she grasped the intent of the party. I suppose we can let it slide, she is just 4. 

And now Mylo has more clothes than I do:
But I guess it's okay. His clothes are way cuter anyway. Miniature little suit, anyone?

I'd just like to say thanks again to ALL of our family and friends who were able to come to the shower and for the ridiculous amount of gifts and useful hand-me-downs we've gotten! You guys are the bomb dot com.

In unrelated news, I learned today that there is a Superman reference in every episode of Seinfeld. Thanks a lot, book of useless facts. Now I have to go watch Seinfeld just to find the references.

No comments:

Post a Comment