Sunday, January 1, 2012

Heppy New Year!

We started the new year off right:
With Star Wars pancakes, of course! (Thank you, Lindsay, for the awesome pancake molds!) How come pancakes at restaurants always come out prettier than mine? Next time I'm going to try this recipe. I'm not sure if they'll be any prettier, but they sound delicious.

Bryan's new year's resolution is to be more awesome. Mine is to practice more with my power tools. That kind of sounds like a euphemism, but it's totally not. I used a circular saw for the first time today and it was pretty awesome. Plus, Bryan got me a Dremel for Christmas.

Mylo's new years resolution is to not be too upset when we put him in day care next week. Hey thanks, Mylo!

1 comment:

  1. You did indeed start the new year off right. May the Force be with you!

    ReplyDelete