Sunday, August 12, 2012

Mylo Making Messes

I have gotten more than one request for a new Mylo video (and considering only a handful of people read this blog, it means I've been slacking something fierce), so here it is!
I shot the video the day before yesterday. Mylo is SO BIG now. He weighs 24lbs. and I'm excited for him to start walking to give my arms a break ;)

Big Smiles for Big Mess!

His favorite food is yogurt, and he also loves mangoes. He had his first clementine today and LOVES them. As you can see, he's a good eater. 
Yes, his closet is always that messy/cluttered. Sue me.

He recently decided to be cool for bath time. Thank goodness. One time he scream-cried so loud and so hard during the whole bath (which lasted 2.5 minutes) I thought the neighbors were going to come over, or at the very least, judge us.

He helped me open my birthday gifts from Bryan.
His favorite part was the bow.

Once he got the hang of it and realized that you're supposed to rip the paper, he got super excited.

Helpful.

Oh man, I'll try not to wait so long before I post more pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment