Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ya Heard?

Wow, I didn't realize how much time had passed since my last post! To fill in the gap: Bryan finished student teaching, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Bryan started to record his first cd (unless you count his high school band's cd, which I don't), Troy passed away rest his soul, Bryan got a part time job at World Market selling mass made authentic looking things, Bryan and I built a kick ass fort in our living room (what are we, 10?), I started to bake and sell decorated cookies at work, Happy Valentine's Day, Bryan got another part time job substitute teaching, we won $2 on Albertson's Monopoly (but we're holding out for $50,000), and that brings us to today!

Today is a big day in my dad's life. Let it be known that on March 10, 2010 at 9:00am, Rudy got hearing aids. Praise Jesus!

This is dad without hearing aids - being left out of jokes, people whispering behind his back, having to have things repeated over and over and over:
And this is dad with his new hearing aids - the life of every party! Plus, you can't even tell they're there - bonus!
What a momentous occasion! :)

Now we've got Brianna's (Bryan's sister) and Brit's (my bestie) weddings to look forward to!



2 comments: