Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oprah Kona Mia

It sounds sort of like onomatopoeia, right? We're still deciding on her name. First it was "Oprah", then we decided she doesn't look like an "Oprah", so we moved on to "Kona", but we were still thinking. Then we decided on "Mia" (get it? like "Mia Pug"), and we were set on "Mia", but now we're back to "Kona". She's Bryan's baby, so he gets the final say in naming her.I am perfectly content with my toy.
WHAT IS THAT DEVICE?! I WILL ATTACK IT WITH ALL MY MIGHT!
I want this toy! No, I want THIS toy! NO, I want THIS TOY!
At the time of the video, we had decided on "Oprah".

Just to be clear, we haven't forgotten about Bear. And to prove it, here is one of my favorite pictures of him OF ALL TIME.
He's still getting used to Oprah Kona Mia... maybe when she calms down they can be friends. For now, Bear likes to keep his distance.

UPDATE - Bryan says that her name is Kona, FINAL ANSWER! So there you have it.

1 comment:

  1. Aww sooo cute!
    I gasped when I saw Bear! He is all shaved! WOW! He is still cute though...I guess ;)

    Haha...I love these updates!

    Also, any advice you have for living abroad..I think I remember you did Spain in college right? Well, I need it, I will be in the Czech Republic for a year!

    ReplyDelete