Thursday, July 8, 2010

Vote for My Cupcake!

Hello all! It has been a busy couple of months, that's for sure. The most recent news is that I entered a cupcake recipe contest! I need votes to win, so please vote! Here's the link: http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/42530/voteable_entries/6051421?order=recency

I entered the contest kind of late - it started on June something - so I need all the votes I can get to make in into the top 10. From there, judges will choose a winner based on things like taste, presentation, ease of preparation, etc. You can vote every day until July 28, so keep voting and tell all your friends! :) If I win, who knows? Perhaps there is a big cupcake party in your future.

Choco-Coco Dream Cupcakes by Meg
You can have the recipe - it's in the link you click to vote. Thanks a bunch!

In other news, I joined the leagues of people who make cliche flag fruit tarts for the 4th of July this year:
I love a tasty treat. Plus, it's healthy. You know, because it has fruit on it. Nevermind the sugary glaze, cream cheese, and white chocolate.

We've also added a new mural to the house - Super Mario themed. I'll post pics later, as I am working on a new site to post my artwork. Or you can check facebook. :)

P.S. Don't forget to vote! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment